Near Delburne, AB
A Wickedly Witchy Workshop in Celebration of Hallowe’en includes broom/smudge making & potions workshop, and an evening of dream journeying under the guidance of Mother Mugwort.
Mugwort is the Mother herb of many pre-christian cultures, used as a cleansing smudge or a potion to dispel bad spirits and keep the evil ones at bay. Modern and historical uses reveal why this potent herbage is revered by Maiden, Mother and Crone alike.
Schedule for Saturday, Oct. 27th:
2 – 5 PM Magic & Mugwort Workshop
5 – 6 PM Potluck Supper
6:30 PM Wickedly Witchy Dream Journey
Celebrate the changing of the seasons by crafting your own broom or smudge wand from freshly harvested Mugwort, used to sweep out old energy and make room for fresh magic in homes and altars. Mugwort tea and other traditional harvest beverages will be served as we listen to tales of Artemis’ Medicine.
- Make a Harvest Broom from fresh herbs
- Tie a smudge stick using the european sage (mugwort)
- Hear pagan tales of herbs, harvests, and hallowe’en
- Learn medicinal properties & make a potion with the green witch
- Costume Contest – spookiest costume wins a spooky prize!
- Sample traditional harvest beverages (Please BYO Mug)
|Magic & Mugwort Hallowe’en Workshop (Admit 1)||
|Wickedly Witchy Dream Journey (Admit 1)||
Address: 23031 Township Road 380, Red Deer County T0M0V0
Whether you celebrate Hallowe’en, Samhain, Harvest or just love dressing up, join us in costume or as-you-are for an evening of witchy fun and creation!