This video was filmed by my apprentice Carmen, at our Traditional Elderberry Syrup workshop. The preparation and preservation methods are typical of a traditional Metis recipe. The berries are fresh and locally harvested! The syrup turned out lovely. Thank you for the video, Carmen!
**Special Discount on Clinical Practicum**: Use this PayPal link to purchase 4 practicum sessions at once, for a savings of $75. Applies to Autumn 2018 practicum classes & clinics. Descriptions of the practicums can be found at the links below.
Sign up for the Semester (Save $75):
|Semester Savings 2018 (4 Practicum Sessions = 36 Hours)||$375.00|
4 Practicum Sessions includes:
- October 13th & 14th, 2018: Modern Herbalists & Clinical Skills with Herbalist Joanne Wilson
- October 22, 23 & 25, 2018: Counseling Skills for CAM Practitioners with Guest Instructor
- December 7 & 8, 2018: TCM Pulse Assessment & Clinic with Guest Instructor
- December 14 & 15, 2018: TCM Tongue & Facial Assessment with Guest Instructor
A certificate of completion can be created for practicum students who attend at least 1 semester. Please contact the instructor to request a certificate.
Location: Herbal Healing Inc., Bay G, 2410 2nd Ave SE Calgary.
- A Confirmation email with practicum information will be sent to registered students the week before the first practicum begins. Please check your SPAM folder, and add @kodiakherbal.com to the list of Safe emails in your email provider.
- Refunds for cancellations can be issued up until 3 weeks before the starting date of each session.
- This discount is not applicable to cancelled sessions. If a partial refund is requested, full regular price will be retained for sessions that have already passed their refund date.
I, myself, am a Bear, through and through! Embracing this identity has been a journey for me, and a learning experience deeper than a winter den. Continue reading
Practicum Meeting for All Students
Monday Sept. 24th 7pm
Herbal Healing Inc., Bay G 2410 – 2nd Ave SE Calgary
September 28 & 29th, 2018: Modern Herbalists & Clinical Skills with Herbalists Joanne Wilson & Kalyn Kodiak
MORE Practicum segments are coming soon – There is one segment per month, Sept-April. Segments don’t have to be taken in any particular order, so you can join us any time! Contact StudentClinic@KodiakHerbal.com to learn more.
I am loving this new creation: a combination of chocolate chip cookie dough, with a lavish layer of chocolate and peanut butter drizzle on top! No baking required, Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Dairy-free and Peanut-free, too. These are made using soy peanut butter (Wow Butter), but could also be made with any nut butter that is solid at room temperature. Continue reading
Delicious, gourmet menu options created fresh for our picnic by the chefs at Sunterra market. Tasty herbal elixirs are included in the picnic.
To submit your lunch order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and choice of lunch from the menu below, along with Vegan, GF or other dietary restrictions.