Saturday, Feb 23 2019
10:00am – 4:00pm @ Herbal Healing Inc
This 6 hour workshop is a thorough introduction to the practice of Reflexology for diagnosis and healing.
In this Reflexology segment you will learn:
– Benefits of Reflexology for health and vitality
– Theories of Reflexology (energetic, mechanical, chemical)
– Foot Reflexology Mapping techniques
– Acupressure & massage techniques for pressure points
– Health & Safety considerations
– Client Assessment & Interpretation
– Tips for incorporating Reflexology intro your healing practice
A colorful take-home powerpoint presentation full of notes is included in this training.
We will practice giving reflexology treatments, and everyone will receive at least one foot reflexology treatment throughout the day. All the information you need to get started in Reflexology is included.
Herbal Practicum Students Save $10 off Reflexology and other courses. Learn more about Herbal Student Practicum Here.
Sign up Here:
|Intro to Reflexology, Feb 23rd + take home powerpoint notes||$95|
|Current Practicum Student Discount for Reflexology, Feb 23rd + take home powerpoint notes||$85|
This workshop will take place in Central Calgary at Herbal Healing Inc, Bay G, 2410 2nd Ave SE. We are wheelchair accessible.
You can view our workshop policies here. Please email Kalyn@KodiakHerbal.com if you have questions about this workshop.