Our Workshop & Clinic Locations:
The Apothecary at Herbal Healing Inc (Bay G, 2410 2 Ave SE, Calgary, AB) is wheelchair accessible. There is a single, gender-less bathroom however that is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us ahead of time if you have questions about accessibility.
The Metis Local 87 Hall (1539 43 St SE, Calgary, AB) has 2 sets of stairs and is not wheelchair accessible, regretfully. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not able to take one of our workshops due to this accessibility issue. We will do our best to find you a similar workshop in an accessible location.
Inclusivity & Dignity for All:
Everyone is welcome to attend workshops at Kodiak Herbal. We harbor a safe and respectful space, and do not exclude people of different backgrounds, races, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, beliefs, religions, or socio-economic statuses. If you require assistance to attend a workshop, we encourage you to engage with us at Kalyn@KodiakHerbal.com to let us know how we can help.
Workshop & Privacy Policies:
- A Confirmation email with workshop information is sent to registered students/guests 1 week before the workshop begins. It will be sent to your PayPal address unless you contact Kalyn@KodiakHerbal.com to provide another address. Please check your SPAM folder, as our emails sometimes end up there! You can also add @kodiakherbal.com to the list of Safe emails in your email provider to ensure you receive updates.
- We accept cash, e-transfer and PayPal for workshops and practicums. Please note that you do NOT need a PayPal account to use your credit card through PayPal. Kodiak Herbal never receives your private credit card information.
- Refunds for cancellations: For Practicum Sessions, refunds can be issued up until 3 weeks before the starting date of each session. Iridology workshop refunds cannot be processed after the textbook has been sent out to student, usually 4 weeks before the class begins. For single-day events (plant-walks or workshops under $60), refunds can be issued 7 days before the start date of the event.
- Discounts are not applicable to cancelled workshops or sessions. If a partial refund is requested, full regular price will be retained for sessions that have already passed their refund date, and the balance for remaining sessions will be refunded to the customer.
- Sorry, no rain-checks for missed workshops, classes or events. You can, however, transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email email@example.com to let us know someone else will be taking your place.
- Kodiak Herbal never shares your personal information with other individuals or companies, except if required by a court of law. We respect your privacy. You can opt out of any correspondence by replying with the word “unsubscribe”.
This Policy page was updated on September 03, 2019.